Why is steam cleaning the best method of Cleaning for your carpets?
Date: 15 Feb 2017 Category : Oakville carpet cleaner Link: www.kmcarpetcleaning.ca
It is well known that Oakville is a town that supports it's local businesses, and favours small business owners over big franchises.
KM Carpet Cleaning has been cleaning carpets in Oakville for over 20 years.
We provide carpet steam cleaning, and upholstery steam cleaning services.
KM Carpet Cleaning has been owner operated for over 20 years, and always will be.
I don't subcontract my work, I don't have employees that I send to the job site.
KM Carpet Cleaning has successfully cleaned over 10,000 homes, and has a very happy customer base because I am do absolutely every job myself.
80% of my business is residential carpet cleaning, the other 20% is offices and restaurants.
80% of my carpet cleaning work is for the same customers year after year.
My customers tell me that they feel that I just got their carpets cleaner than the other people before.
I think my advantage is my 20 years of experience, the carpet steam cleaning equipment that I use, and the attention to detail I have developed over the years.
I sincerely want to get your carpets the cleanest they can be, and will spend the necessary time to make that happen.
The equipment that I have invested in, is called truckmounted steam cleaning. This means that the carpet cleaning equipment doesn't come inside your house, it is housed on my trailer. I only bring the carpet cleaning wand and hoses into your home.
I am the owner and the operator, which means set the appointment up with your, I clean your carpet, and take full responsibility, for my work. Using a franchised carpet cleaner can mean that each time you have your carpet cleaned, a different carpet cleaning technician shows up. I take pride in being there for my customers year after year.
I am fairly flexible with me hours, I work days for the most part, but also work in the evenings and weekends.
I won't sell you carpet products that I know do not work. There are products like carpet protection, scotchguard, deodorizers etc.. that simply don't work. Some carpet cleaners will sell you these products like the staff at Bestbuy sells you extended warranty, the margins are high, and they make commission.
I do not make promises that I cannot keep. If you ask me if I can get a certain stain out of your carpet, if I am not certain, I will tell you. Carpet steam cleaning is the most effective carpet cleaning method, but there are limitations to what stains will come out of a carpet, the same as your clothes.